Paul answers Mike Coyne
November 2, 2000
From Mike Coyne's article "What in the hell is Paul thinking?" I have made a list of
accusations and comments made by the "Coyne Man" and will attempt to
answer the best I can.
- Has Paul Gone Mad?-------Maybe.
- Is Paul experiencing Mad Pai Gow Disease?-------- No, just the normal
ordinary Pai Gow Disease.
- Changing established games---------Dealers choice Mike, it's been
that way since the beginning. Deal with it.
- Advantage in Pai Gow because of no Joker?----------What a nut.
Someone please explain this to me. I don't understand.
- Paul's not in touch with the real world?-------I like the one I am in
now. Why should I change and go into Coyne's real world?
- Paul's made chaos of Monday Night Cards.-------Monday Night Cards
has always been chaos. Unfortunately I have nothing to do with that.
- Coyne has never been to Vegas.------Not true. Coyne and I saw
Stantana kick down a hotel door in Vegas. I thought he would remember
that; something you don't see everyday.
- Coyne has to think about betting much anymore.-------Absolutely no
- And to him calling me Charlie Brown.-------THANK YOU.